A-TEAM BOXING YOGA DIETITIAN is located at 37 Gerves Drive Werribee.
This start-of-the-art high performance boxing training facility offers authentic boxing training as well as an extensive boxing for fitness timetable covering cardio, high intensity interval training (HIIT), strength & conditioning and hatha yoga classes. A-Team also offers high quality personal coaching, professional dietitian services, a new yoga studio opening in April 2019 and a youth boxing program for 9 – 15 year olds.
Why are we different?
At A-Team we believe everyone deserves personal care and attention, no-one is better than anyone, we are all just different. We will always have time for you, we will be patient and take care of you on an individual level. You will feel comfortable and safe in our non-judgemental training environment. We don’t believe in trends, fads or quick fixes, no short term diets or body transformation challenges, just real training and real eating with a focus on achieving changes that will last a life time. Lets face it, achieving & maintaining your most healthiest body, mind and soul is about consistency and enjoying the journey along the way! Trust your body to get you there!
We truly believe that boxing is a sport that takes you on a journey. Challenging you physically and mentally and encouraging great personal growth and confidence. Whether you just want to box to get fit or train like a boxer or even have a crack at having a boxing bout, your life will change positively with boxing in it, let us show you how!
• Cert 3 & 4 Fitness; Cert 4 Training & Assess
• Level 1 Aus. Strength & Conditioning Assoc (ASCA) Coach
• Boxing Victoria Amateur Boxing Coach
• Level 1 & 2 Kettlebell Training; AWF Club Weightlifting / Sports Power Coach Level 1
• Weightlifting and is an accredited strength & conditioning coach & Olympic lifting coach
• Professional athlete for over 20 years, NRL players for 5years
• Won the Victorian Novice State Title and in 2005
• Heavyweight he took on Australia’s top ranked fighters and was rewarded in 2008
• Won the WBF Heavyweight Asia-Pacific title in 2008
• Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) and Accredited Sports Dietitian
• Nutrition & Dietetics (2003) & Bach. Applied Science (Health Sci.) (2003)
• Completed Mindfulness training and is an ACT Level 1 Therapist
• Dietitian – Australian Swimming Team Beijing Olympics 2008
• Dietitian – Western Bulldogs Football Club 2008